Fees & Hours of Operation
|Settling in Sessions||2 Hours||£17.50|
|5 Months - 2 Years||Full Time Weekly Care||£255.00|
|Short Day 9 -3||£39.00|
|Half Day - AM||£32.00|
|Half Day - PM||£31.00|
|Age 2 - 3 Years||Full Time Weekly Care||£250.00|
|Half Day - AM||£30.50|
|Half Day - PM||£29.50|
|Age 3 - 5 Years||Full Time Weekly Care||£240.00|
|Half Day - AM||£30.00|
|Half Day - PM||£29.00|
|All Ages||Additional Hours||£6.75|
Fees reviewed April 2020
Fees effective from 1st April 2020. Reviewed annually.
* Additional hours must be confirmed to ensure we maintain adult:child ratios, and are not intended to be used as regular bookings. Additional hours can be used to extend morning or afternoon sessions, up to a maximum of 2 hours per day after which an extra half day fee will apply.
2 YEAR OLDS: You could be entitled to 15 hours a week of FREE childcare. Funded places are available at Angel Day Nursery for a number of two year old children from the term after their 2nd birthday, for up to 15 hours a week. If eligible, your child is entitled to have up to 15 hours a week (570 hours in a year). You will be able to use these hours during the school term up to 38 weeks.
3 & 4 YEAR OLDS: Funded free early years places are available for all 3 and 4 year old children at Angel Day Nursery. The entitlement is for 15 or 30 hours per week over a minimum of 38 weeks in the year. Your child will be eligible for a free place following their third birthday until they become statutory school age:
- Born between 1st April and 31st August- eligible from 1stSeptember
- Born between 1st September and 31st December - eligible from 1st January
- Born between 1st January and 31st March - eligible from 1st April
For more information on all funded places and childcare support available please visit www.childcarechoices.gov.uk . We also recommend you use the Childcare Calculator at www.gov.uk/childcare-calculator to see what offers are available to support you and your family.
How you choose to use your funded place will depend on your personal circumstances and availability of the sessions. Funded places at Angels are available on a flexible basis and can be Term Time only or they can be factored into your existing nursery bookings. For example, if you need your child to attend nursery for more than 15 or 30 hours a week, you can book the sessions you require and charges will be made for the hours over and above the funded place (i.e. the non funded hours). You may want to increase your attendance at nursery to take advantage of the full entitlement.
Please note that the funding is only available for 38 weeks of the year, and it will be apportioned by Gloucestershire County Council if your child attends more than one setting, therefore depending on your individual place arrangements. Additional charges will be made for hours not covered by the funding and for meals and consumabes provided.
Funded Place Additional Charges Information is available on request.
Please note that meal charges reflect the quality of the home cooked meals & regular snacks provided at Angel Day Nursery. We source good quality ingredients and always ensure that the children have a balanced diet throughout the day with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables on offer, locally produced meat and lovely home baked treats. If you do not wish to take up the meals provided, you may bring a suitable packed lunch/tea for your child.
How can fees be paid
- Standing Order or Bacs Payment – Please notify us if you are using either of these methods of payment and use your name or child’s name as the reference
- Childcare Vouchers
- Tax Free Childare
Full fees are charged for bank holidays in respect of both full and part-time children.
We are unable to offer a reduction for any part weeks your child may be absent.
- Mornings begin at 8am and conclude at 1pm (Includes breakfast snack and full cooked lunch)
- Afternoons begin at 1pm and conclude at 5.30pm (Includes full afternoon tea)
- Short Days begin at 9am and conclude at 3pm (Includes breakfast snack and full cooked lunch)
- Daily Care begins at 8am and concludes at 5.30pm (Includes breakfast snack, full cooked lunch and afternoon tea)