Application Form Please click here
Early Years Practitioner: Level 2 & 3
We are looking for additional members of staff to join our team. we have opportunities in all age groups, babies, toddlers and Pre-School due to an increase in numbers. The positions are Full-Time (37hours a week over 4 days) or we have so part time opportunities to work 2 full days (Monday & Friday) or afternoons 1pm - 5.30pm across the week. All new staff are required to go through our interview and recruitment process and would need to be referenced and have a clear DBS Check before they can work.
New staff will be fully inducted once an offer of a job has been made, however, Bank Staff would need previous experience as they will be required to step in and cover immediately at short notice.
Please contact us to apply email@example.com
5 Great Reasons To Work At Angel Day Nursery:
1. We are a caring and friendly team who believe in looking after our staff like they are family. We expect you to work hard but in a happy and supportive environment.
2. We believe in high quality childcare and with happy and hardworking staff we can ensure that they are looked after in a relaxed and enjoyable environment so that they can thrive as individuals.
3. We have a comprehensive induction process to support all new staff and offer fully funded training in First Aid, Safeguarding and Food Hygiene, as well as lots of online training covering childcare related topics.
4. We offer 28 days holiday including all bank holidays and we actively encourage all staff to take their holiday allowance to ensure they get the rest and work life balance they are intended for. As part of staff holidays, we are closed for a week at Christmas to allow everyone to rest and enjoy the festive season.
5. We work a 37 hour week over 4 days, which is less hours than most nurseries, and means that you get a day off in the week - great for making routine appointments or popping into town for that birthday present or sale item you don’t want to miss!